The Cyber Essentials Scheme has been developed as part of the UK’s National Cyber Security Programme. Since October 2014, Cyber Essentials certification has become mandatory if bidding for government contracts which involve the handling of personal information and providing ICT products and services.
ERS offers expert advice and guidance on how to approach the Cyber Essentials scheme. We provide roadmaps to achieve certification against both Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus. Our approach provides you with necessary support throughout the process, including assistance to complete the self-assessment, conducting vulnerability scans and build reviews.
Key features of this service
- Managed approach to obtaining Cyber Essentials certification
- Stage 1 of certification, questionnaire and verification
- Stage 2 of technical risk assessments and internal vulnerability scans
- Pragmatic advice and guidance offered to address any identified gaps
- Fully managed external vulnerability scans
- Online completion and submission of the self-assessment questionnaire
- On-site user device audit and checks
- Advice and support throughout the process
- Certification support provided by ERS
- Testing completed by certified professionals
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essential Plus support
- Allows certified suppliers to bid for government contracts
- Demonstrates defence against basic cyber-attacks
- Demonstrates to customers that their data is adequately protected
- Scheme reflects the controls present in best practice security standards
- Full consultancy support throughout the process
- Qualified Cyber Essentials consultants
- Protect networks and data from unauthorised access
- Improved stakeholder confidence in your cyber security arrangements
- Improved information security posture and IT continuity management
For more information please contact us.