Demonstrate cloud security assurance to customers and clients
As more information and services are being migrated to the cloud for its versatility and cost-effectiveness, it becomes essential for organisations providing and using these cloud based services to undertake various levels of security due diligence, perform risks and threat assessments, apply effective controls and demonstrate a strong overall security posture.
The use of cloud technology provides numerous advantages and new opportunities, it also introduces a number of cyber threats to organisations, in particular to its information and services. By implementing a CSA STAR Certification, you can get a full understanding of the various trends, threats and risks involved in relation to cloud computing, and in addition, will significantly leverage and complete any existing security standards and compliance initiatives such as ISO 27001 standard.
Whether you are an SME or a large enterprise, the CSA STAR Certification applies to all sizes of organisation. We can provide consultancy services in relation to CSA STAR and guide your organisation into achieving certification.
Benefits of achieving the CSA STAR Certification include:
- Improve the reputation of your cloud services.
- Generate new business and deals by standing out from your competition.
- Provide management and stakeholders clear visibility on various controls and measures in place to secure your cloud services.
- Supplement existing security management systems such as ISO 27001.
- Overall security optimisation of your cloud services.
- Get independent assurance from external auditors and certification body.
For more information please contact us.