ERS Consultancy Ltd. can provide Penetration Testing and Cloud Security.
Fields of expertise
Quality Management Standard for effectively managing your business and meeting your customers’ requirements.
Environmental Management Standard prescribing controls for activities that have an effect on the environment.
Information Security Standard for safeguarding of information creating confidence and trust for both clients and suppliers.
IT Service Management that stipulates requirements for organisations to embed a Service Management System.
Part of the ISO 27001 series of standards. It is designed for security around cloud services.
We are able to assist with implementation, auditing and consultancy with a number of international standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001, 22301, 31000, 20000, BS 10008 etc.
See below for additional details regarding some of the more frequently asked around standards.
ISO 9001: Quality
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised quality framework for effectively managing your business and meeting your customers’ requirements.
There are a number of benefits to achieving ISO 9001 accreditation:
- Improves performance and ability to better manage business risk
- Cost savings can be made through improved operational efficiencies.
- On achieving ISO 9001 certification, companies have observed increased sales, higher return on assets and greater profitability
ISO 14001: Environment
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised standard for the environmental management of businesses. It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment.
Implementing an Environmental Management System provides the following benefits:
- A systematic way to discover and control the effects your company has on the environment
- It verifies compliance with current legislation and makes insurance cover more accessible.
- Gives a competitive edge to the company’s marketing and enhances its image in the eyes of customers, employees and shareholders
ISO 22301: Business Continuity
ISO 22301 is the certification standard for organisations who wish to demonstrate their compliance and commitment to the implementation of core Business Continuity Management (BCM) processes.
Implementing Business Continuity Management processes provides the following benefits:
- Being compliant with or certified to ISO 22301 can demonstrate your organisation is prepared when dealing with unexpected or disruptive situations.
- Provides a rehearsed method of restoring your ability to provide products and services to an agreed level and time-frame.
- Provides you with a competitive edge thus improving chances of winning contracts with potential clients.
BS 10012: Personal Information Management
Data protection. Specification for a personal information management system.
The BS 10012:2017 is a British Standard which was recently revised in 2017, as the previous 2009 version mainly focused on the 1998 Data Protection Act.
The 2017 revision provides the requirement to embed a personal information management system (PIMS), and specifications to manage and mitigate risks in relation to the privacy of personal information. In addition, this also helps set up the framework to implement relevant organisational controls to help comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Key benefits of implementing this standard include:
- Clear identification and control of personally identifiable information within the organisation.
- Management of risks and threats in relation to personal information.
- Compliance against data protection laws and regulations.
- Increased confidence by clients and customers to handle their personal data.
- Competitive advantage by establishing a reputable management system.
- Win new business and clients due to increased trust.
Contact us for more information on any of these standards.