ERS provides a range of foundation training and workshops sessions including ISO 14001.
We are flexible to conduct awareness sessions that suit the needs of your organisation. Awareness sessions can be conducted in various means such as:
- Remote interactive sessions via the internet
- On-site and in-person sessions
- Online webinars
- One-to-one training
- E-Learning training
- Specific sessions tailed to your audience (e.g. Business, HR, Finance, IT, etc.)
- Leveraging your internal collaboration and conferencing tools to provide sessions
The full ISO 14001:2105 foundation training can be delivered on your site and has been designed to provide you with a good understanding of the environmental impact and ISO 14001. It is aimed at those involved in an Environmental Management System.
It is for not only those who are completely new to an environmental role but also for those about to implement ISO 14001 within your organisation.
- Increased awareness of how the environment affects your business
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Formal training reduces potential time-wasting costs
- Create awareness of risk & opportunity, risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public.
For more information please contact us