Chief Information Security Officer Services (CISO)
The Outsourced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) as a Service is designed to assist you in developing and maintaining a long-term sustainable strategy for information assurance and security within your organisation, in a cost-effective manner.
What benefits does this service provide?
- Senior management presence in the organisation with regards to Information Security
- Development of information security maturity model with a long-term plan of embedding security best practices and performing continual improvement activities.
- Advice and counsel to management on budget and resourcing requirements for security activities.
- Costing savings as there is no need to hire full-time employees.
Information Security as a Service (ISaaS)
In every organization, there are information security requirements and responsibilities. But the demand for Information Security skills in many small and medium organizations doesn’t always justify hiring a full-time employee.
Information Security skills are highly specialized, for this reason, finding retaining Information Security specialists (full time or contractors) can be expensive.
What is Information Security as a Service (ISaaS)?
Why do you need Information Security as a Service (ISaaS)?
- ISaaS is a solution focused on providing value to your organization.
- The service is modular, you can take the modules you need to complement your current strengths or to increase the maturity of your information security practice as you need it.
- Service Level Agreements, metrics, and Reports guarantee that you are in control at all times about the performance and the return of investment of your ISaaS service.
- No need to hire full-time employees.
- Flexible allocation of resources, a few, or as many man/hours as you need, scaling up when you need them.
- ERS consultants are highly skilled and accredited personnel.
- Our methodology integrates seamlessly with IT, including ITIL, Cobit and Agile practices, for example.
- Consistent methodology prevents duplication of efforts.
For more information on Security Partnership please contact us.