Threat assessment is the process of understanding and identifying the critical information and
ERS can help review and understand your organisation’s threat profile by closely working with your teams and understanding your day-to-day operations. We draw upon our knowledge and experience of conducting numerous tailored threat and risk assessments for organisations in different various sectors and sizes.
Deliverable and Methodology
ERS will perform a combination of on-site and off-site sessions to carry out the assessment process. We will leverage any existing security documentation, tools, technology and processes that are in place to carry out the threat assessment process.
During the assessment phase, we will gather and analyse information and intelligence from a variety of internal and external sources, which will aid in profiling relevant cyber threats, adversaries, capabilities and techniques they could use against your organisation.
We will also issue a detailed report at the end of the assessment in relation to the threats captured, along with suitable recommendations for the associated security risks and mitigation actions. This would give you an overall security threat profile of the organisation.
Benefits of a threat assessment
- Be better prepared to defend against threats when they materialise.
- Improve your overall risk and security posture of the organisation.
- Improve your ability to gauge and respond to threats.
- Ensure the right security controls and measures are deployed.
- Develop an on-going threat management programme.
- Save cost by developing a proactive security posture.
Availing our threat assessment services will help you develop a robust security and cyber threat management programme for your organisation.
For more information please contact us.