ERS provides a range of Internal auditor training and workshops sessions including ISO 27001.
We are flexible to conduct awareness sessions that suit the needs of your organisation. Awareness sessions can be conducted in various means such as:
- On-site and in-person sessions
- One-to-one training
- Leveraging your internal collaboration and conferencing tools to provide sessions
Internal auditing is one of the fundamental activities for maintaining a Management System and assessing compliance with specified requirements. Our in house 2-day ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor course is designed for delegates to optimise auditing skills and enhance audit capabilities who wish to become internal auditors or just want to conduct audits effectively.
Our team of professional and experienced trainers will support you through the journey to becoming an effective Internal auditor
After successful completion delegates will understand:
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- How to write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- How to understand audit performance, including interviewing techniques
- How to conduct a follow-up, including closing meeting
For more information please contact us.