The global coronavirus pandemic is not just public health emergency, but an economic one too, and in response, ERS are providing a service to become your remote quality manager and help businesses navigate their way through these testing times where organisation resource is low or non existent.
With staff numbers reduced to follow new Government rules, businesses often cut back to become lean and more flexible however compromising on quality is not an option. This is where our remote quality managed service can help you continue to maintain the quality of your products or services and let your customers know you are still open and ready for business.
What can the Remote Quality Manager offer?
At ERS we already utilise technologies such as WebEx, Skype and Teams to create the virtual environment to support any business.
- We can create and conduct your internal audit programme ensuring it does not fall behind. By using the previously discussed technologies we can carry out an audit as if we were sitting with you in your office.
- We can work with you to map out or improve your current processes.
- Create and review your documentation including policies or procedures.
- Review your supplier agreements and questionnaires
- We can create awareness programmes for process owners.
- Manage online Management reviews, managing the minutes and supporting the outcomes.
- Review non conformance or opportunities for improvement
- Develop Action plans
We can ensure your remain compliant and help you to improve your current management system.
This service is is also available for new implementations. From starting from scratch to taking over a started implementation, at ERS we can remotely help you achieve a successful certification outcome.
For more information please contact us.