Phishing attacks are an increasingly common threat, which is typically carried out by an adversary or a malicious party using email or instant messaging as a medium. The targets for malicious phishing are no longer large corporations, attackers are targeting a wide scale of organisations of all sizes and in different industries.
Therefore it is becoming a common practice for security-conscious organisations to conduct their own internal phishing exercises to measure their exposure to a real attack scenario.
An authorised phishing exercise provides assurance around both the people and technical measures in place within your organisation to prevent information leakage or a compromise.
Benefits of using our services include:
- Draw on our extensive experience of performing numerous phishing exercises.
- Plan phishing and user awareness campaigns.
- Send simulated phishing emails to users.
- Phishing campaigns can be customised to deliver exploits or extract user credential information.
- Safely track phishing responses by target users.
- Capture trends that can be analysed over a timeframe to see user behaviour patterns and security awareness.
We can also help deliver security awareness programmes in conjunction with our phishing assessments to raise end-user awareness.
For more information please contact us.